* Spilled ginger ale down the front of my hoodie on the way to school
* Spilled water in my car
* Couldn't get the shell off of my hard-boiled eggs for breakfast, ended up throwing the whole thing in the trash because it was just .. the yellow part. Blech.
* Spilled water again in drawing class, down the back of my drawing pad
* Forgot to put a battery in the digital camera I had to take to do my interview for a lady going from this little town down to Baton Rouge to help the hurricane victims (luckily the lady didn't want her picture made anyway, so I was lucky there)
* Had to walk a block or so to a museum visit during drawing class, got all sweaty
* Went to English class after that, got too cold because of the a/c
* Got home, worked on digital art project, saved it (or thought I did .. )
* It didn't save, so I lost about an hour or maybe two hours worth of work
I got to see Paulie, talk to him, laugh with him ..
and that's all that I look forward to ... makes my day worthwhile.
Not to mention how much he helped me with my project ..
and how much he helps me with *everything* under the sun!
I love you Paulie, so much! Just wanted to tell the world, yet again ;)