Because I'm bored, that's why.
1. What is your occupation?
Full-time student & part-time communications specialist.
2. What are you listening to right now?
I can only hear myself typing, and occassionally the dog snoring.
3. What was the last thing you ate?
a small handful of cashews & walnuts.
4. Do you wish on stars?
It depends, but usually not. I'm more of a "throw a coin in water, make a wish" person.
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
6. How is the weather right now?
weather.com says it's 68 degrees with 1mph winds, but supposed to be 90 and sunny tomorrow.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
No one sent it to me, I took it off some other blog (can't remember who or I'd link)
9. Favorite drink?
water with lemon
10. Favorite sport(s) to watch?
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Plenty of times.
12. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Both. Not at the same time of course.
13. What do you have for pets?
4 dogs, a cat, some fish.
14. Favorite Month?
15. Favorite Food(s)?
I love Chinese but on South Beach I'm letting it go for a while.
16. What is the last movie you watched?
the ending of Grumpy Old Men.
17. Favorite day of the year?
October 31st, it's my favorite holiday, and even better - mine & Paul's anniversary.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Yahtzee, pick-up stix, clay, Rubik's cube, stuff like that.
19. Fall or Spring?
I love them both, but I really like fall a lot because of the colors and the smells in the air.
20. Hugs or kisses?
21. Cherry or blueberry?
22. Do you want your friends to email you back?
23. Who is most likely to respond?
Not sending this out through email.
24. Who is least likely to respond?
25. When was the last time you cried?
The day Paulie left to go back to Holland (I think .. I might have cried once since then.)
26. What is on the floor of your closet?
All kinds of crap, which reminds me, I need to organize it. Thanks.
27. Who is the friend you've had the longest?
Millie, although we don't talk much anymore.
28. What did you do last night?
Walked, surfed online, emailed Paulie, read the first chapter of The Green Mile, slept.
29. What are your Favorite Smells?
Paul, hazelnut, vanilla, Gucci Rush 2, Rice & Shea flower products from Bath & body works
30. What inspires you?
Paul, good movies, good music.
31. What are you afraid of?
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger?
The spicier the better.
33. Favorite car?
As long as it runs, I'm good.
34. Favorite dog breed?
I love labradors, american bulldogs, australian shepherds, and rottweilers.
35. Number of keys on your key rings?
maybe 5 or 6?
36. How many years at your current job?
Years? Thursday was my first day.
37. How many states have you lived in?
KY, OH, FL, TN .. so, 4 .. plus a foreign country for a year.
38. How many cities have you lived in?
Hmm, 5 I think.