9.28.2005

Nostalgia.

I was talking to Paulie while I was at work today, and he was going back and reading our old emails we sent to each other, which .. they are "old" as in, it's been nearly a year now that we've been together.

So when I got home, I decided I really wanted to go back and read some too.

It's just really cool to look back and see how far we've come, how much we've done together, and how through it all, we've just become so much closer, which is hard to believe sometimes, haha .. because we were so close to begin with.

I'll spare putting snippets of the emails here, because that's personal and just for us ..

but it makes me really happy, and really emotional too, to go back and read them.

We've been through rough times and we've made it through them while still being there for each other, and good to each other. I've just seen so many times where couples go through hard things together and it tears them apart, or they start being mean to each other. And I just could never imagine it being that way for us.

And could never imagine there being a day without Paulie in it.

There was a time very early in our relationship when we talked about and asked ourselves if this was just a phase, or puppy love, or things of that nature .. and now look what it's become .. it's just amazing.

I know I've talked about him, and us .. a lot in the past few days .. but how can I help from it? He's the greatest =) and I love him so much.

So, gag and puke if you will .. but it's how I feel.

In just a couple of days it will be our 11 month anniversary. I have to think of something BIG! And since Paulie reads this, he'll know I'm trying to think of something big so maybe it won't be a surprise .. but that's ok, I don't mind =)