9.16.2005

More Blog Fodder

1. Where did you get these questions?

from MarryMeChopin.

2. What is the URL of the blog you got this from?

Click above. I made it easy for you.

3. What was the last song or piece of music you heard?

I don't recall, but something from a nearby hiphop station when I was on my way home today.

4. What was the last book you opened and read?

Life of Pi

5. What was the last movie you saw?

hmm, probably something with Paulie, and I'm thinking like Supersize Me, or I Heart Huckabees. Paul probably knows the answer for sure.

6. What was the last TV show you watched?

I don't watch tv shows much, but it was probably something on Fox News because that's the only channel people watch in this house.

7. What was the last thing you swallowed?

a sip of Diet Pepsi.

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

my stepdad, I think.

9. Who was the last person to see you alive?

my stepdad, I think. I don't know though .. does my dog count?

10. What was the last bill you paid and how much?

I gassed up the car today. Fucking $20.90.

11. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

Today I laughed so hard with Paul over a lady's last name. Her last name is "Herpy." We had tons of fun with that. If anyone walked past my office and saw me in there cracking up alone, they probably thought I was crazy, but I couldn't control myself. The more I thought about it, the more I laughed. I needed that.

12. What was the last website you visited before this one?

This one

13. What was the last thing you pushed, pulled, or moved? Buttons on your keyboard, your mouse, or anything that is attached to your computer don't count.

The door to this room from the bathroom.

14. What was the last activity you did that you would consider a waste of time?

Going to the bank today. I should have saved it for any day other than Friday. It was a very unpleasant experience which I don't care to talk about. It's too painful.

15. What was the last productive thing you did?

Wrote a few articles today at work, at least rough drafts, got a jump start on my art project(s), and finished my math homework thanks to Paulie.

16. What/who was the last thing you considered was really cool?

Other than Paul? The conversation I had with my aunt on the phone last night.

17. What/who was the last thing that you considered stupid, aside from these questions?

Hmm, probably the way I was treated at the bank today.

18. What was the last thing that pissed you off?

See 17.

19. Who was the last person you had skin contact?

Paulie.

20. When was the last time you ever went, 'Awwww...'?

Earlier today.