5.31.2005

7 months = 213.057949 days



7 is known to be a magical number, a perfect number, a lucky number ..

there were 7 dwarfs ... there are 7 seas ... 7 deadly sins ... 7 virtues.

When people are ecstatically happy they refer to it as being in "7th Heaven" ..

In baseball there's the famous Seventh Inning Stretch ..

7 is a number that cannot be divided into evenly,

7 is an awesome movie starring Kevin Spacey and Brad Pitt ..

7 rhymes with heaven ..

But whatever information you can think of when you hear the number 7 ..

the most important thing about that number is that ..

Paul and I have been together for 7 months today!!


Although not *together* together right now ... we will be soon =) As you can see from the counter on your right hand side.

It's a long story about how we got together so I'll save that for a rainy day. For a long time, nobody knew about our relationship. It's a great story though =D so someday I'll tell it.

But for now I'll just say that it's been the best 7 months of my life and I cannot WAIT to see him again. I cannot begin to tell you how great he is, how good he is to me, and how much I love him. He knows all of this already because I tell him everyday, multiple times per day .. haha ;)

I just wanted to shout from the Blogspot Rooftops to the rest of the Virtual World how much he means to me .. he means the world to me!!

Happy Anniversary Paul!!! I love you!