5.28.2005

1200 milligrams of calcium


Magnetic Poetry and Flowers. The flowers picture was actually taken by me earlier today.. I'm not a big flower lover, but I really like the way these turned out. Posted by Hello

I worked most of the morning and evening on my final project for painting. I scrapped the idea below, the red & black is a bit depressing and not the feeling I want to convey. I covered my canvas with strips of brown paper bag, tissue paper, and coffee filters, and painted over them with a deep purple and a little magenta. Tomorrow after it's more dry I'll probably add some more magenta to brighten it up a little. It has a leathery look at the moment and I like it.

I'll let you know how it progresses. I'll still be adding to it up until it looks finished to me. Long way to go.