5.11.2005

100 Things About Me

1. I am madly in love with my boyfriend Paul.
2. My pen name is Sera Strawbridge, same initials as my real name.
3. I am a Saggitarius.
4. I'm an aspiring graphic designer.
5. My hair used to be straight, now it's curly.
6. I was born in the Peach State.
7. I have lived in the Buckeye State.
8. I have lived in the Sunshine State.
9. I have lived in Volunteer State.
10. I have lived in the Netherlands.
11. I am a college sophomore JUNIOR.
12. I major in digital design & interactive media and minor in art history.
13. I once went to a larger university where I majored in occupational therapy.
14. I greatly admire Harvey Pekar. (go rent American Splendor NOW!)
15. I have a hard time sleeping if I can see the slightest bit of light around me.
16. Therefore, I tinted our bedroom windows.
17. I am afraid of frogs.
18. I currently have 2 jobs: editor of the English & Humanities department's quarterly newsletter at college and crew member at local fast food restaurant.
19. I love baseball.
20. I used to want to live in Costa Rica.
21. Now I just want to live somewhere warm with Paul.
22. I am a movie buff.
23. My favorite film of all time is Pulp Fiction.
24. My second favorite film of all time is American Beauty.
25. My favorite actor is Nicholas Cage.
26. I don't really have a favorite actress, so I'll tell you more of my favorite actors.
27. Jack Nicholson, John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, and Ewan McGregor.
28. My favorite director is Quentin Tarantino.
29. Sofia Coppola runs a close second, if she would only start making more films.
30. I love to read.
31. I love rap & hiphop music.
32. I have 3 top favorites: Ludacris, Lil Jon, and Outkast.
33. Paul and I saw Eminem, Ludacris & Lil Jon at the Anger Management tour, summer '05.
34. That was my second time seeing Ludacris.
35. The only other artists I've seen twice are The Moody Blues.
36. As you can see, I have a wide range in musical taste.
37. I do NOT like jazz but I don't mind a little bluegrass.
38. Paul & I design blog templates.
39. I want to travel all over the world with Paul.
40. I've never been out west but am interested in San Francisco.
41. I love art, in ALL forms, but mostly photography, painting, and digital design.
42. I love the ocean.
43. I love animals.
44. I wish I had a ferret. I have a cat named Hunter, a former stray. He's insane.
45. I am addicted to lip balm.
46. I have a similar addiction to lotions.
47. I wear contact lenses.
48. I have 3 tattoos.
49. I used to have 6 piercings, now I only have 3.
50. They are in my ears.
51. I love mushrooms.
52. ... and vidalia onions.
53. I'm a big fan of spicy Chinese food.
54. My favorite non-alcoholic drink is water with lemon.
55. My favorite drink with alcohol is rum and coke.
56. Particularly Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.
57. My favorite beer is Red Stripe.
58. Unless I'm in the Netherlands, then my favorites are Heineken or Palm.
59. Paul & I have tried absinthe.
60. .. and it left us with the world's worst hangovers.
61. I love to take pictures.
62. I love to paint.
63. I like to draw, particularly with charcoal.
64. I took piano lessons for 9 years.
65. I don't play anymore.
66. I played a flute in my high school's marching band.
67. Don't play that anymore either.
68. I wish I knew how to play guitar.
69. I read magazines from the back page to the front.
70. I love pepper.
71. I even used to pepper my V8 juice every morning.
72. I once lost 65 lbs on the Atkins Diet.
73. I don't low-carb hardcore like I used to.
74. I speak a little Spanish.
75. I have freckles.
76. I feel grimy if I go a day without showering.
77. I love watching movies with Paulie.
78. I love to sleep.
79. I love books. (Stephen King, graphic novels, good fiction .. no crappy, romantic stuff.)
80. People who argue get on my last nerves.
81. Loud people and liars run a close second.
82. My years of working in call centers made me cynical.
83. And bitchy and impatient with stupid people.
84. The most fun I've ever had in life has been my time spent with Paul.
85. The most I've ever laughed in my life has been with Paul, too.
86. He's just the greatest person I've ever met. Will ever meet.
87. Did I already say I'm madly in love with him? haha ;)
88. I'm most comfy in khakis and tshirts.
89. Unless it's winter, then I'm most comfy in khakis and hoodies.
90. I hate to wear socks.
91. I love to wear flip flops.
92. I drive a Chevy Metro.
93. It is cranberry colored and I love it.
94. I would love to swim with dolphins.
95. I would love to parasail.
96. I would love to drive all of Route 66.
97. .. and make all the cool stops along the way.
98. This list wasn't as hard to create as I thought it would be ...
99. This is just more fodder for my blog.
100. Now I am sleepy .. goodnight. ZzzzzZ.