5.09.2005

Good day ...

Today was great ...

I woke up early and went to the bank & post office. I mailed off my boyfriend's package that took me entirely too long to send. I should have mailed it long ago but I was only able to put the finishing touches on it today.

When I got home .. I saw 2 surprises for me.

One was a package that my boyfriend sent .. and it was full of cool stuff .. dvds, cds, a book, pictures, a computer game, bath stuff .. lots of great stuff!! I was so excited!

The second surprise I found was the tickets my cousin sent me for the Anger Management tour. Not only were they *free* .. but they are for the VIP section at Germain Ampitheater. I was truly not expecting that and I am very excited! I figured we'd be out in the lawn section and I would have been perfectly pleased with that being that the tickets were free .. but amazingly we'll have really great seats and be able to see the stage very well!

So that was my day ...

I have a math test tomorrow. I feel like I've studied as much as I can study for it .. but of course I'll study more between English and Photography tomorrow. Wish me luck.