10.31.2005

He's done!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

YES!!

Right click, view image to enlarge.

I wish I could show you all of him, because he's very detailed, but the file is like 104 MB. Flattened. Yeah, I'm gonna need that external hard drive.

He just needs to be mounted on matboard and he's so finished.

I thought the black background looked pretty good, but the professor said it wasn't working. He said that it would be ok if Disney had some rocket ship and blasted him into outer space and he was floating out there (you'd have to know my professor .. ) SO .. I put him in an environment.

Paul suggested I put him in hell, and I agreed. Because I've worked on it so much I am ready to tell Pooh to go to hell.

But, instead I chose him to sit up against a sponge-painted wall, on a desk.

Like it? =)

I'm happy with it.