8.03.2006

Because I can.

Feel free to copy and use on your own blog. People love reading this kind of stuff .. why? I dunno.

1. What time did you really get up this morning? Alarm was set for 7 but I didn't get up til 9 a.m.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither. I'm not big into jewelry unless it's the stuff from like Claire's or something. I lose things too easily.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ice Age 2

4. What is your favorite T.V. show? Hell's Kitchen and Prison Break

5. What did you have for breakfast? a few spoonfuls of yogurt, a swig of milk, and a piece of string cheese. I was too rushed to have cereal, my usual.

6.What is your middle name? Renee.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Middle Eastern (falafel), Chinese, or Mexican. Actually, I never really met a cuisine I didn't like.

8. What foods do you dislike? I'm not into red meat.

9. What is your favorite Potato chip? Salt & Vinegar.

10. What is your favorite tape/DVD at the moment? At the moment, Walk the Line. Of all time, Pulp Fiction.

11. What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Chevrolet Metro.

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Veggie Delite from Subway.

13. What characteristics do you despise? Intolerance, lying, stupidity.

14. Favorite item of clothing? Anything comfy .. tshirts, yoga pants, boxer shorts ..

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you be ? I can only pick one? hmmm, Tokyo.

16. What color is your bathroom? Hmm, it doesn't really have its own color yet. I intend to work on that later.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not really brand-conscious ..

18. Where would you want to retire to? Costa Rica.

19. Favorite time of day? I'm a night person.

20. Where were you born? Augusta, GA.

21. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball, or football with Paulie, or as we call it "soccer."

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? This isn't by email, but feel free to use it anyway. I don't care.

23. Person you expect to send it back first? See answer to #22.

24. What type of detergent do you use? Purex.

25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.

26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl.

27. What size shoe do you wear? 9.5

28. Do you have pets? Not right now.

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everybody? Hmm, I fell and busted my ass yesterday and I have the biggest bruise ever on my upper right thigh. It's like softball sized. It hurts.

30. What did you want to be when you were little? A majorette. Yeah, I had big dreams.

31. Favorite Candy Bar? Don't really have one ..

32. What's your best childhood memory? hmm. My Papaw.

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? jesus, where shall we start. I think I published a post about it here if you really want to know.

34. What color underwear are you wearing? Orange. But don't worry, it's a nice shade, not a oh-my-god-how-ugly shade.

35. Nicknames: Stef, moopie, poopie, booey, baby, sweetie (those are only from Paulie =D)

36. Piercing? Ears.

37. Eye color? Blue.

38. Ever been to Africa? Not yet.

39. Ever been toilet papered? Hellz no.

40. Ever Loved someone so much it made you cry? Sure.

41. Been in a car accident? I have.

42. Croutons or bacon bits? Both.

43. Favorite day of the week? Any day where I can sleep in.

44. Favorite restaurant? Depends on where I am .. Applebee's, Blue Danube, the falafel stands in Amsterdam, anything Chinese .. etc.

45. Favorite flower? Sunflowers.

46. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla.

47. Disney or Warner Brothers? I don't really care .. Disney I guess.

48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway if I'm being good, KFC if I'm being bad.

49. What color is your bedroom carpet? it's sort of a brown, cream, tan mix.

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Almost once, but I started to tear up so the officer gave me one more chance.

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? My Dad.

52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have a credit card, and I could never choose just one store. Steve & Barry's, Old Navy, Bath & Body Works, amazon.com, McKay's Used Books in Knoxville .. god, the list could go on and on.

53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sleep, surf the internet, whatever. I don't really have much time to be bored.

55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? I'm not curious.

56. Last person you went to dinner with? the people that I work with, we went to Bob Evans.

57. Ford or Chevy? Chevy.

58. What are you listening to right now? Paulie =D

59. What person have you learned the most about life from? Myself.