8.27.2006

It's gonna be a top 5 week.

.. you know that I really love movies. If you've been paying *really* close attention, you even know my favorites or could probably pretty well guess which ones I like.

Anyway, I thought I'd take this week and make it a top 5 week. I'll kick it off with showing my top 5 favorite actors.

So, without further adieux, here are my top 5 favorite actors, in no particular order. They don't really need an introduction .. but just in case you're uninformed or live under some sort of movie-avoiding-rock, it's Christoper Walken, Nicholas Cage, Steve Buscemi, John Travolta, and Samuel L. Jackson.

Three of them appear together in my all-time favorite movie, can you guess it? If you've been paying attention, you should already know.

All 5 (plus the honorable mention) should run for President in 2008. I would totally vote for them. ANY of them. However, it's Walken who is rumored to run in the next election. Fine by me! =D The world would probably be a much better place if he were in charge.

Tomorrow, I'll (try to) tackle favorite actresses, if I have time.







Honorable mention: Al Pacino.

Feel free to participate in your own top 5 week.