1.18.2009

Work it Out

The fitness center in my apartment complex has finally re-opened. This is great news for me.

They only have four machines: elliptical, stair machine, treadmill, and a nautilus .. but they have a ton of free weights and really, to be able to work out there for free … you just can’t beat it.

So, I’m on the lookout for some good workout music to add to my iPod. Here are a few of the songs I have and it’s pretty good but I’d like some new stuff to change it up a little.

Live - All Over You

Coldplay - Viva la Vida

TLC - Ain’t too Proud to Beg

Blind Melon - No Rain

Timbaland - The Way I Are

REM - Orange Crush

No Doubt - Just a Girl

Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl

Bon Jovi - Livin’ on a Prayer

Kanye West - The New Workout Plan

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.

Eminem - Lose Yourself

So what do you listen to during your workouts? Share your playlist .. I need some more upbeat stuff. Thanks! =)