7.19.2007

Movies

I don’t often often do these, but being a movie freak this one might be fun.

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Pulp Fiction

2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
The Blair Witch Project (only twice)

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Jack Nicholson

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Bruce Willis

5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
Pulp Fiction

6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
Grease

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Grease

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
American Beauty

9. Name a movie that you own.
Wild at Heart (birthday present from Paulie)

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
probably Ice Cube in the Friday movies, he’s pretty funny

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Yes, Muppets take Manhattan when I was little

12. Ever made out in a movie theater?
No way, that’s lame

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t gotten around to it.
The Departed, I started it but haven’t finished it yet and people keep saying how great it is

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No, but I’ve been bored enough to. Oceans Twelve nearly put me to sleep.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
American Beauty

16. Popcorn?
Rarely

17. How often do you go to the movies
Not very often .. it’s pricey around here and the people you are among are usually rude and annoying, so I just wait to watch it at home

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
I think it was Apocalypto but I’m not sure

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Comedy or horror or anything that makes me go hmmmmm

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Saturday Night Fever with my Mom when I was like 3, haha .. or was it Stayin’ Alive? I don’t know, something with John Travolta

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Pearl Harbor, because it sucked. And I miss you. (sorry, a little Team America humor)

22. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
The Devil’s Rejects

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
There are lots, but most recently I think Borat is hysterical