7.16.2007

Because I’m short on time ..

… it’s meme time.

Ok so I wasn’t tagged, but I saw it over at the In-Sect and thought it looked like fun .. “7 Random Facts About Me”- meme. Over 40,000 people have already blogged this. How to play: “Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag others (it says 7 others, but who cares) and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.”

1. I’ve never had chicken pox.

2. I’m afraid of frogs.

3. I read my blogroll daily starting at the bottom and working my way to the top. I don’t know why.

4. I was born in Georgia and have lived in Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, Tennessee, and Holland.

5. Since about age 18, I’ve had a recurring dream about one particular house that has a room with a heart-shaped pink jacuzzi tub. I have never gone in that room in my dreams, but I always refer to it or see it from afar. I’ve been in all of the other rooms and I know what each one looks like, they never change.

6. I would be honored to meet Harvey Pekar and get his autograph.

7. I like the smell of gasoline and hate the smell of roses.

If you’ve read this far, consider yourself tagged! I’m bad at tagging people and they usually end up not doing it anyway =)

I started my graphic design internship today at the hospital — so far I’m working on a booklet about low-sodium diets and cardiovascular health. And it’s freezing in my little “office.” Gotta remember to take a sweater tomorrow.