6.05.2007

Do you believe in ghosts?



I personally cannot say I believe in ghosts. I have never had an experience with the supernatural and can't recall ever seeing anything that even remotely resembled a ghost but I know lots of people claim they have. Anyway, that aside, I am very interested to see the 1408 Movie .. have you heard about it? Go watch the trailer, it looks awesome!



Based on the short story by the most amazing horror author Stephen King, 1408 stars John Cusack and one of my personal favorites, Samuel L. Jackson. Cusack plays a author who writes about the paranormal phenomena, and decides to stay in room 1408 in a New York City hotel that has been rumored as haunted. Supposedly everyone who checks into that room dies within an hour. The hotel manager (Samuel L. Jackson) strongly warns Cusack not to stay, saying many people have died there. Cusack is determined to stay however, to prove it is all just a myth, but his stay proves something very different, and very frightening by the looks of the trailer!

I suppose I would be skeptical just like Cusack's character, but I still wouldn't be skeptical enough to spend a night where so many people had died! Would you?

Catch the 1408 Movie this summer, starting in theaters June 22nd. I will surely be there!