5.13.2007

Yes, I do love PayPerPost!

Have you ever seen ads on blogs and wondered what they were all about?

If you visit here often you probably already know that my blog is devoted mainly to my PayPerPost writings. Why do I love PayPerPost you might ask? Well, since I signed up back in March of this year I have already been paid $69 and I am due another $38.50 for my more recent posts. What's not to love about that?

I also love the fact that it's so very easy to use. It's simple to log in, find opportunities to write about, publish it to my blog, and viola, I'm done! And every time I get an email saying they have paid me for an opportunity is just a really great feeling .. especially when it says, "Go tell all your friends how easy that was!" they are right .. it's the greatest way to make a little extra cash.

I am envious of those people who have earned a lot with PayPerPost and I wish I had more time to devote to it; but I'm happy with what I've earned so far, and I will continue to work at it. Right now it's nice for having a little extra to put gas in my car or buy a few little indulgences here and there!

Thank you PayPerPost for being so awesome!

If you are interested and would like to join, please click the button below: