5.20.2007

If I don't rant, I'm going to EXPLODE.

First things first, if you are going to come to eat at a busy, low-cost fast food restaurant on a SUNDAY NIGHT after church then you best be a little fucking nicer to the employees. Isn't that what God would do? Treat people nicely?

God wouldn't come in and gorge on double cheeseburgers and ice cream I guess, but still .. wouldn't he treat people with respect?

And doesn't the Bible say something about gluttony?? I think I heard that somewhere before. It's one of the 7 Deadly Sins, no?

*sigh* People irk the hell out of me ... the after church crowds are the RUDEST bunch of people I've ever had to deal with in my life. They are snotty, grouchy, mean, impatient, and just downright ugly. Not only that, but they treat me as if I'm the dog shit beneath their shoes.

Shouldn't you be treating everyone with respect and love? Isn't that what your religion is supposed to be based on in the first place? You would have thought the crowd tonight just got out of a Jerry Falwell service ... hateful bunch of asses.

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of it. If you want to be served and get quality food and quality service, then GO EAT AT A DAMN SIT DOWN RESTAURANT .. stupid assholes. Oh but that would involve leaving a tip and paying a little more .. so I guess that's not an option.

And quit handing me your stupid ass pamphlets and leaving them all over the restaurant for me to clean up! Nobody reads them anyway, it's a total waste of paper!

Tonight a guy handed me a piece of paper and said, "I just wanted to give you a free ticket."

"A free ticket," I said. "A free ticket to what?"

"A free ticket to Heaven. Here, be my guest, tell them I sent you."

???!!! Effed up. Just totally effed up.