5.18.2007

Both Survivor and American Idol make me grrrr ..

Is anyone hating the recent outcome of American Idol this year? I am. I never thought it would come down to Blake and Jordin. NEVER. Melinda, you got screwed. And so did you Lakisha. I hope you both go very far despite the outcome on AI.

And about Survivor, OMG .. I don't even want to go there. I can't BELIEVE what Dreamz did to Yau-Man .. that was just so entirely wrong it makes me sick. Dreamz, you symbolize every piece of $hit person in America who can't hold true to their word. Earl was a great player but I really believed Yau-Man deserved to win. He was a genuinely good person, it was obvious .. and it's really hard to find people like that nowadays.

Yau, if you ever read this, you were my favorite. I wish you the best of luck in your life.