11.03.2005

Say it isn't so!


(Which could also fall under the title of my infamous "What's wrong with People?" category .. )

I heard on the radio this morning that THIS is the most popular toy at Christmas this year.

Owl Puke.

I don't know how credible the source was, but it WAS on the radio and the guy was supposedly reading from some survey he found somewhere. I don't know the whole story, it was 7:30 am for god's sake. Anyway, back to my story.

OWL PUKE. Owl puke guys!!

What's wrong with people?

With the kit running a mere $13.95, kids (and probably some adults too) can enjoy playing environmentalist or scientist or whoever the hell dissects owl puke .. and actually dissect, uhh .. owl puke.

Search under any tree in your backyard where an owl sits and you shall find an abundance of gray pellets which are .. you guessed it .. OWL PUKE. And since owls cannot digest the bones of their prey, you can dissect the pellet by peeling away the fibrous gray matter and VIOLA, you can then marvel at the skeletal remains of whatever the owl had for dinner last night and then puked up like some anorexic teenager with a bad self image.

Sound like fun? I didn't think so either!

Can't you get diseases from shit like this?

*sigh* What WILL they think up next.

Now back to my riveting nightly game of Bookworm.