11.06.2005

The calm before the storm.


I understand just how the little guy feels.

I say 'the calm before the storm' because the week or two before finals, there is a strange calm. Very little homework, very little known about what is to come.

Paulie is just finishing his up, and I am just embarking on the beginning of mine.

Tomorrow I will receive my Maya project details, and my study guide for my math final. Tuesday I will get more details on my final project for my drawing class, and also my english final.

Luckily my 18 page research paper, which I titled 'The Banning of Huckleberry Finn: History Cannot be Debarred,' was handed in 11 days before its original due date. At least I have that out of the way.

Because I know the others are going to kick my ass.

In other news, I chose my classes for next quarter. I'll be taking my last english (YAY!), my next to last math (semi-YAY!), a digital publishing/layout class, and a class focusing on the process of creativity.

Hope it's more interesting than this quarter has been, because this quarter SUCKED. I picked a bad course combo or something. And all my teachers were men =/ and will be again next quarter! *sigh* Nothing against men, but I like to have a little variety in my classroom diet.