2.04.2007

Brochure I designed [revamped 02.05.07].



For my visualist studio class. The assignment was to create a tri-fold business-to-business marketing brochure to promote email marketing software for antique malls throughout Ohio and the Tri-State area. The feel was supposed to be sophisticated rather than flea-market and target a fairly low-tech audience to communicate advanced technology in a classical theme.

I put quite a bit of time into it. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Pardon the blurring on the top panel mailing label for privacy reasons, because it just so happens I used my own address.

In other news, I made a new blog header today as you can see ... just playing around with some of the new Photoshop brushes I found at brusheezy.com. They are awesome!

*Critique Update*

the professor didn't like the orange color I had along with the purple in the other version. He said they were too close to the same saturation and sort of *fought* when they were placed side by side. I didn't think so .. I kinda like purple & orange together, but maybe that's just me.

So, I took away the orange and now we're left with plums and cream. Yum. And a business reply card to boot.