11.09.2006

It's that time of year again!

.. to register for Winter Quarter classes.

So .. here's what I've got so far, which is probably subject to change 5 million times before I finally get it right.

Mon & Wed:

Drawing 1
Art History Survey 2 (my next-to-last art history, YAY!)

Tues & Thurs:

Digital Publishing & Layout
Math 110 (my last math, YAY!)

Before the semester conversion hits this summer I'll be done with my GEP courses .. y'know, the maths, sciences, english-es, philosophies, and all that other random time-and-money wasting bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with my major.

That's the best thing I've heard all day! In no way do I want to be stuck in a math or science for 16 weeks. I would die.

It will also be my 2nd time taking Digital Publishing & Layout. I enjoyed it the first time around and got a good grade so hopefully this will be good too. I'm not really excited about the math or drawing, but my adviser told me something valuable today, "You only think you are bad at it because you *allow* yourself to be bad at it."

Hmm. Ok, I'll buy that.

My adviser is a pompous jackass and rarely says anything valuable so I'm hoping he's right.