7.01.2006

Lost in Translation.

One of my favorite movies (among an extensive list) of all time is Lost in Translation. Bill Murray is brilliant, Scarlett Johansson is stunning, and it sparked my desire to add Tokyo to my long list of places to visit in my lifetime.

However, I'm disappointed in director Sofia Coppola for only leaving me with only that and The Virgin Suicides (which, although, is a stellar movie as well.)


Could it be from the long list of goofs in Lost in Translation?

Look, Sofia. Don't let the goofs get you down. No one gives a rat's ass about goofs except those fuckwits on imdb.com. Come back to me. Give me more great movies. And please, please, PLEASE team up with Quentin Tarantino. I beg of you. On bended knee. Yeah, I know you dated him and it didn't work out. So? It could be the best decision you've ever made in your entire life.

You are the DAUGHTER of Francis Ford Coppola, for god's sake (and cousin of Nicolas Cage and niece of Talia Shire.) ACT LIKE IT!!

and make me proud .. =D

Somehow, I'm not so sure about Marie Antoinette, but of course I'm always willing to give it a try.

That is all.