7.17.2006

Afterboob.

At my job at the university, I write press releases regarding events around campus, exceptional professors and students, things like that.

Last week I wrote a release about a garden the kids of the local kids learning center are working on. They were excited because they are just now harvesting the vegetables that they started growing in the spring.

I contacted the class instructor, and she provided me with great tales about the garden and the class, and also great quotes I could use in my story.

I asked her if this was going to be a class offered year after year.

"The class I taught was an enrichment class. And since I worked there, it was no problem for me to be there in the afterboob. Since I no longer work there, scheduling it might be difficult."

hahaha, what was SHE thinking about?!

Freud would have a field day.