3.02.2007

Logo I designed.

Here's my most recent project for my visualist studio class. We had to design a logo for a real estate company called Connect Realty.. and put it on a business card, letterhead, and envelope. This is what I came up with.

The fun part of this project is the possibility of a stipend is involved for the best design, because this is a real company in the works who will be needing a logo. My professor is friends with the owner. The address/phone number/name & photo of consultant is all totally spoofed.

While I'm not sure my design would make the cut, it's still fun to have a little real-time competition going on and not just to design something imaginary that will never be seen or used.

(sorry there have been only advertisement posts lately .. those are for payperpost!)