6.19.2006

Wallpaper & No, I can't do any favors for you.


This is my new desktop background. I just wanted to share it because I think it's fabulous. Still just really impressed with the Gorillaz and Jamie Hewlett's art. I love how it looks like film (with the numbers along the right side, click to enlarge if you can't see them.) I've posted that image of Noodle before too, but I didn't know it was part of a bigger image. Nice! =D

What's going on with me? Well, class starts tomorrow. Still working a bunch. Cat sitting and vowing never to do any favors for ANYONE else as long as I live unless it involves my family or Paulie and his family or extremely close friends.

Everyone else takes advantage of my good nature and I'm fucking sick of it.

Pushover No More. Good nature rarely.

The answer is NO from now on, so unless you're related to me or a very close friend, don't bother asking me.

"And each time I tell myself that I, well I think I've had enough,
But I'm gonna show you, baby, that a woman can be tough.
" - Janis Joplin.