3.22.2006

Netflix.

Ok, so maybe I'm behind times and like the last person in the world to join Netflix.

Nahhh.

In our new apartment we don't have cable but we do have a dvd player (thanks Mom!) and so I think Netflix is the answer having no choice but to watch PBS or the WB (the only two channels we get.) I don't like "Yes, Dear" and I will puke all over myself if I have to sit through another episode of "Gilmore Girls" out of boredom .. so .. we joined Netflix and I created a queue tonight.

This is my queue. Click on any to read a description, although I'm sure most need no introduction.

1) The Adventures of Milo and Otis
2) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
3) Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
4) Brokeback Mountain
5) Finding Neverland
6) The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
7) James and the Giant Peach
8) Alice in Wonderland
9) Broken Flowers
10) The Blue Planet: Seas of Life: Coasts
11) Dark Days
12) Ice Age 2: The Meltdown