10.22.2006

10 things I would miss if they went away.



a) Maybelline Pure Makeup: I've used it, I've thought about switching, I've tried others, and I always go back to this one. Click on the link .. you can get a sample.

b) George Foreman grill: Excellent kitchen necessity; especially handy when cooking for one or short on time.

c) Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy Lotion: My hands take a chemical beating at work and this stuff makes it ok.

d) Swiffer Wet Jet: I hate to mop! but this makes mopping quick & bearable.

e) Quaker Oatmeal: It's fast, it's easy, it's microwaveable, and it's warm on those cold ass mornings.

f) Degree antiperspirant: Once you go Degree, you never go back. Basically because nothing else works after years using it. Dunno why .. but that's ok. As long as they keep making it, I'll keep from stinking.

g) St. Ives Apricot Scrub: the best face wash/exfoliator ever.

h) Excedrin Tension Headache: I have always used Aleve for everything but one day I didn't have it with me while at work and somebody offered me this. Sounds like a commercial, but I've used it since. My migraines always work up the back of my spine between my shoulder blades and into my neck before they explode in my head. This stuff helps me catch them in time before they explode.

i) John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls: doesn't make hair crunchy like gel but gives the same result.

j) Lip balm: It doesn't *have* to be Burt's Bees .. but that is my favorite. However, if I run out I'll gladly settle for Vaseline or Blistex or Carmex or Soft Lips or Dew Kiss or just whatever is around. I'm a lip balm junkie!

And I now hereby end this consumeristic post.