2.06.2006

You suck.

For my creative process class, we have to keep a journal for the entire quarter and fill it with entries that are related to what we've done or talked about in class.

According to the syllabus, 50 entries warrants a "C" average. So of course, I've been working hard on mine because I, of course, don't want a C.

A girl who sits in front of me who hasn't been in class the past 3 weeks turns and says, "How many entries are in your journal so far?"

I said, "36."

She said, "Mine has 0."

I said, "He's collecting them today so he can give us feedback on how to make them better."

She said, "Bullshit!"

THEN, she proceeded to ask me if she could borrow mine over the weekend.

Ummm, how about HELL FUCKING NO?!

I swear to god, people are so dumb.

THEN! During our show-and-tell time where we all sit in a circle, the professor was reading something to us and she reached over and untied my shoe. And then laughed about it. Out loud. Everyone stared.

I gave her a dirty look and turned my chair away so I was kinda sitting with my back to her.

There's always *someone*. There's always that one person (well, usually more than one person in most cases) that just bugs the hell out of me and never fails to amaze me at how damn stupid people can be.

"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
Vladimir Nabokov (1899 - 1977)