2.16.2006

Spring Quarter Schedule

Classes for spring filled up really fast, and I didn't get into one that I wanted (Civilization and Literature) but I think I can take it this summer instead. Anyway, I'll be taking:

Art History 101 Typography for the Graphic Designer
Natural Science 110
Public Speaking Math 110 Art History Survey 3
and Yoga.

Believe it or not, all are required, except for the yoga but still will count as a general elective.

I'm happy with the schedule. I'll take my last math over the summer.

I decided to scrap public speaking and maybe drop my minor in communications. Since I work in the office of communications at school, I figure that's experience enough and it will save me a whole quarter (or semester, in 2007) of classes. It'll be nice to get my math over and done with.