2.15.2007

Spring Quarter schedule.

It's already that time again .. and this will be my last quarter ever before we switch to the long, grueling semester system =(

I'm trying to cram in as many classes as I can before the change happens, so this time I'm going to try to take 5 classes instead of 4.

I signed up for:

Visualist Studio 1
Digital Publishing & Layout 2
Painting 1
Life Drawing 1
and Geology 111: Rocks, Minerals and Fossils

I will drop either one of the art electives (drawing or painting) if it's too much to handle. The rest I pretty much have to take before the semester conversion .. no choice in the matter.

Taking 5 classes means I'll be there on Mondays from 10am til 10pm but I'll have breaks in between to leave campus to go have lunch or to stay and get some projects and studying done.

If I make it through all 5 classes, I will only have 8 classes left to take to get my degree, or only 6 if I find an internship to do during the summer.

=D