2.11.2007

Channeling Chilly Willy just to get by.

< begin some truth + some drama >
My skin is a wreck from wind.
My hair is a wreck from dry air.
My lips are constantly chapped.
I might as well buy stock in Aveeno.
I have sniffles that won't go away.
I might as well buy stock in Kleenex.
It HURTS to go outside.
My bones ache.
I'm stuck in a frozen wasteland.
I might as well be in Antarctica.
< end some truth + some drama >

Repeat after me:

I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm. I want to live where it's warm ....