7.06.2006

Vladimir Putin is weird and has a dumb name.

Nevermind that North Korea is test-firing missiles.

Russian president Putin shows his freaky-deaky "softer" side by kissing the stomach of some kid during a press conference, where reporters were trying to question him about the missiles and Iran's nuclear program and relations with the United States.

WHY was he behaving this way, you ask?

"He seemed to me very independent, very serious, but at the same time a boy is always vulnerable. He was very sweet. I'll be honest, I felt an urge to squeeze him like a kitten and that led to the gesture that I made, there was nothing behind it really," Putin said, smiling.

Riiiiiight.

Squeeze little boys like kittens and kiss their stomachs for the whole world to see and we'll forget all about those missiles and all that scary shit!

"Putin," .. sounds like something that should take place while on the toilet, when there is nobody within earshot who might hear you putin and then laugh at you and never let you forget that they heard you putin on the toilet that one day after you'd had a little too much Taco Bell.

* * *

In other news, the house-sitting has FINALLY come to an end. Yeehaw & ride a donkey. This only means I'm back my regularly scheduled busy life of work, school, and homework, only without having to make daily (and sometimes multiple) trips to my boss's house in this choking summer heat we're feeling as a result of the dangerous and potentially 'it's the end of the world as we know it' global warming. (haha, that last part is just to make Paulie smile .. )

Did my lovely & gracious boss thank me yet?

Nope.

Did he pay me yet?

Sure didn't.

*sigh*

Asshole.


Update: he paid me. He's not such an asshole anymore. Just a little.