6.15.2006

Fall Schedule and .. Dean's List! =)

Fall Schedule:

Mondays & Wednesdays:

10 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. - Civilization & Literature 1
2 p.m. to 3:50 p.m. - American Film History

Tuesdays & Thursdays:

10 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. - History of Art & Technology
12 p.m. to 1:50 p.m. - Art History 1


I'm glad spring quarter is over. And I made the dean's list for the second time ever! My GPA is 3.56. Not too shabby.

Since my summer math class was so rudely and abruptly cancelled on me just days before it was set to begin, I was forced to find another class or lose my summer funding.

So, I'll be taking the philosophy class that I was going to take in the fall. Might as well take it alone now and save a lot of headache in the fall, because I've heard it's very difficult with extremely time-consuming homework. That's for the whole 10 week summer term.

For the last 5 weeks of that term, I'll still be taking the condensed eastern art history.

I need so many art history courses. Might as well get them all done as fast as possible I guess.